The novelty of “Hand-Pulled” noodles, at least for Kanzhu, is that when you order any item that is all about noodles, that is the only time they make the noodles by hand.
We have been dining at Kanzhu’s for year now, though not often. For me Kanzhu is the more serious noodle house as against any Chinese fastfood restaurant in the area. With authentic tasting Chinese dishes if not close to being the real deal.
Just tonight we had our dinner here and since the weather was kind of wet, we all decided to get some noodles with soup. I ordered the “Sliced Beef”, the wifey got the “Beef & Tendon” and the niece got the “A1! Braised”. We also ordered Pork & Chive Dumplings and Ginger Chicken Dumplings.
When our food arrived the aroma was more than rushing us into our bowls.
Some things to note:
- Parking is limited and might discourage you especially when the parking space is already full.
- Food is not your run-of-the-mill type Chinese wannabee food store.
- Price at P 845 for three pax is not bad.
- You can and may watch the chef/cook as he creates your noodles.
- Place too small for meetings. Really just for dining.
|Address||Ground Floor, Prince Jun Condominium, 642 Timog Avenue|
Laging Handa, Quezon City