After visiting UNIQLO FISHER PARKWAY, me and my companions heard our stomachs growl at around 11:45 in the morning. UNIQLO is a separate and stand alone store accessible from Fisher Mall through the department store, through a walkway and escalator.
Returning to the mall, we set out to look for food. There were not a whole lot of choices unlike in bigger malls. So we decided to try The Dimsum Place. After we were seated and given the menu, we found ourselves in a spot as the menu had literally dozens of items.
We settled on the following items.
- Steamed Chicken with Chorizo and Mushroom Sauce
- Spareribs with Superior Sauce Rice
- Soup Dumplng Xiao Long Bao
- Pork and Shrimp Siomai
I personally got the Steamed Chicken with Chorizo. The thing I liked about it was the chicken was soft, juicy and tasty. The Chorizo added a little zing and the mushrooms were huge.
Their Pork and Shrimp Siomai and Hacao were far better than some of the other good chinese restaurants within the area. The Xiao Long Bao was great, though one has to be careful when biting into as the soup from within may spill on you. As discovered by the wifey.
Some things to note:
- The food presentation and store was clean, unlike some chinese restaurants where you could smell the stench coming from freshly wiped and still oily tables.
- Their Dimsum, as far as those that we have ordered, tasted and liked, does The Dimsum Place name justice.
- Careful biting into the Soup Dumplng Xiao Long Bao
- Php 882 may be a little too much but we were a party of 3 and the food was well worth it.
The Dimsum Place
2nd Floor Fisher Mall, Quezon Avenue
Quezon City, Philippines 1502